The Colorado Bee Vac is the world's leading bee hive relocation vacuum, trusted by professionals while still simple enough to use by the hobbyist. Chock full of functional design, the vacuum was carefully crafted and tested to effectively capture bees while drastically minimizing any loss.
- High-quality Eastern White Pine hive body (deep size) catch box
- Double the capacity of other bee vacuums on the market today. Can easily hold up to 10 pounds of bees!
- 1.75 hp vacuum with easily adjustable damper to regulate vacuum suction
- 10' "smooth" vacuum hose with 20" extension tube included. Vacuum is capable of using 20' or 30' hose
- #8 mesh screened top for ventilation
- 120 volt power required. 10 ft power cord.
- comes pre-assembled and pre-painted
To empty, simply set the catch box on top of your prepared hive body and pull the slide bottom. Bees will migrate to the prepared hive body on their own the majority of the time. After the bees have gone down to the hive body, remove the empty catch box, slide in the metal bottom, and you are ready to go. Bees can be released into an 8-frame hive body by using our 8 to 10 frame adapter (item # 639A).
Cannot ship to PO boxes. Receiving address must be capable of accepting UPS shipments. Ships to the 48 contiguous US States only. Flat rate shipping charge of $50 per CBV ordered.